Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 29 - February 5

This week started out great it was Daniel and I's 3 year anniversary! It has been a great start of our eternity and I couldn't have chosen a better person to spend my life with.  He is the man I love with all my heart and I am so lucky to call him mine.  I love you Daniel and you are the best husband I could have asked for.  Thanks for all you do for Dakota and I we don't know where we would be without you :)  Daniel and I decided to go to dinner and celebrate last week over the weekend so we went to my favorite restaurant P.F. Changs it was so good I can't wait to go back!  Then on Monday which was our anniversary Daniel woke me up with breakfast from my favorite place Einsteins!  I love their bagel sandwich and I was so excited for it then we just hung out all day and enjoyed spending time with each other and Dakota and he bought me flowers and a cute card that were waiting on my pillow before I went to bed it was perfect!
 Dakota got his first hair cut this week Daniel couldn't stand it going over his ears and insisted that we have my sister cut it so this is him getting ready to have his first hair cut at 9 months old.
I know its hard to see but this is a little clump of his hair I had to hurry because he wanted to play with it I should have kept it like most moms but I figured a picture would do.  Isn't his hair cut so cute!  I just love this kid:)


Dakota and I spend all of our time together so we have to find ways to make it entertaining so we decided to go to Costco to go shopping and we found a fun friend to join us on our shopping adventure.  Dakota was so excited I had to do all sorts of funny things just so he would look at me for this picture.  This moose was huge but so soft and cute if we had somewhere to keep him then I might have bought him for only $36 but for now the cart ride would have to do.  I love spending my time with my little man.

Here are our pictures for Dakotas Valentines Pictures they turned out so cute and I love them all.  Thanks Ashley for doing them for us!

I love him


Such a little cowboy.... Look at his boots haha

I love those eyes

Mine and Daniels favorite!

I love this little guy and want to let everyone know how grateful I am to be his mother.  I know people say that they are hard and stressful at times and it will be harder as they get older but I seriously love every moment I get to spend with him.  Tonight he woke up crying and so I went up and just cuddled with him for 30 min. while he fell asleep in my arms and man can I tell you that is my payday to just hold him in my arms and know he is mine.  I have recently read a lot of blogs that speak about the loss of their children at such a young age and from tragedy and it truly makes my heart break for them.  Daniel will sometimes look at me while I read these blogs and I am crying and he just asks why I read them if they make me cry and I tell him I don't know.  But I read them because I want them to know that I am thinking about them I pray for them every time I think about them and to me it makes me try harder to be a better mom and not take advantage of the time I have with my son.  I want to be the best mom and often think I could be better and I want Dakota to know that I love him more and more everyday and even though I am not perfect I am trying.  And I want all the moms out there (mothers now, mothers that have lost children, friends that haven't been able to yet have children of their own, and soon to be mothers) That there are people all around the world that are praying for you and the hardships in your life.  I hope you know that there is someone there for you at all times wither you know it or not.  I promise I will be better and take time to enjoy what I have and realize that not everyone shares this same joy.  But please know I love you and pray for your happiness always and you are always in my heart!  Thank you for being you, it is because of each one of you that I am trying to be the best mom I can be and not let a day go by without thanking my heavenly father for the blessings I do have.

2 comments:

  1. His pictures turned out great! He is getting big too quick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously he is so big!! I love it though soon he can run and play with is cousins and it will be so fun!!

      Delete