Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 13-26th Two Weeks

These last couple weeks have been filled with fun little milestones for Dakota and being a proud little momma I have to share(sorry I just get so excited and sad at the same time).
I can't believe that kota bear has been growing up so fast.  When people say it seems like yesterday it really does seem like it was just yesterday that we brought this little man home. 

Dakota thinks he is such a big helper and decided that everything on the end tables needed to be removed for his play area.  He would pull everything off and I would then put it all back on just to turn around to him smiling and taking it all off again so I caved to his wishes and just got rid of all the stuff on the end tables and so this is where you sometimes might find him:)

We also had kota's first Valentines day so I got him some sweets a card and balloons he loved the balloons the best and would play with them all day until he let go and the floated away.  This is my little valentine eating a little dinner.  I'm pretty sure I had the two best valentines in the world (Daniel and Dakota) and I don't know how I was so lucky!

This is Dakota helping me fold all the clothes and by fold I me unfolding everything I would fold and was within reaching distance for him.  It was so funny and my first experience with him pulling all my piles of nicely folded clothes, socks, towels etc. to the ground.  But his big smiles made it worth every minute.  I'm pretty sure this won't be my last experience with this either.


Kota Bear is now walking along everything and is also walking with a walker all by himself he has even taken a couple steps by himself.  He also thinks he is a big boy because he can and will climb all our stairs he tried it one time and the second time he made it all the way to the top.  It was so cute but scary because he thinks that he needs to come down them head first.  When he thinks he is such a big boy he smiles and laughs for us as big as he can and continues doing what he was doing.



This is how excited he was to get up the staris in a matter of seconds while I was cleaning.  I turned around and all the sudden he was up the stairs.  He knows that his dad works upstairs so when he can hear him he heads straight for the stairs.  It is so fun to see how excited he is to be with his dad he bounces up and down and laughs everytime he hears his voice I love it and it melts my heart.
 He is looking at me wondering why I have to sit by him on every stair because I don't want him to roll off.  So I will cheer him on with one hand behind him just incase.

This week Target had a fun little reading for Dr. Suess and they had gift bags and lorax mustaches for the kids that came to hear the stories so since Daniel was playing basketball and we were hanging out at home I decided that it would be fun to go and listen to the books.  I am so excited for the movie to come out and take Dakota to it.  I know he won't remember it but I will and I can't wait.  This is my little Lorax.  Haha I love the mustache!!

Dakota the lorax his mustache and gift bag!
 What a fun two weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Haha yea! We should get together and have our boys crawl all over the place together and up the stairs! So glad he is doing that... so fun! Love his cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete