Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 6th - 12th

No pictures for this week :(

I guess I didn't do that much this week to take pictures but it was another week.  We have just been busy with school, work, family time, church and working on our shed that Daniel is doing such a great job on and I will post pictures of that soon.  But Daniel has made a shed 10x16 in our back yard it is huge but it is going to be so nice to have done then we can clean out are storage in the basement and then finally finish the basement this summer.  That is going to be a big project but it will be so nice when it is finished I can't wait.  We have so many great friends and family that have offered their time and talents to help us finish it just the way we want.  We get the opportunity to do it exactly the way that we want so that is what I'm looking forward to!  I have also started to exercise more vigorously to get in shape and achieve my goals of cycling in a huge bike race of 100 miles and many more goals to do with fitness I won't bore you with.  So far so good and I have started to see my goals come closer to achieving but they will be hard but well worth it.  This coming up week is Valentines Day which I love so I thought I would just tell everyone thanks for everything you have done in my life.  I have so many great examples around me and am blessed daily! To Daniel I am so thankful for the hard work you do with all your positions you hold both at home as a father and husband, at work and at church as the Young Men's President.  You are my better half the man I love more than anything and am so glad I was lucky enough to marry you. To Dakota I love your smiles, your laughter that makes the room brighter, your love for your parents, the excitement you have when you see all those you love and every second I get to spend with you.  I love my life and can't wait for all the fun things ahead.  Thanks again for those that take time and read my blog I'm sorry if it is boring but it is my only journal and I am sometimes boring and don't know what else to say ha ha.

4 comments:

  1. I want to do a 100 to a friend of mine says defiantly do it with a friend it is long. Lets do it together!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have been training at the club to get ready for as long as I can handle

      Delete
  2. Eric was just saying he is surprised daniel hasn't called him yet to do the roof on his shed,,, he's excited to help him, when you guys are ready to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks you are so sweet! We would love your guys help! We need to do something again soon:)

      Delete