Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 9-15, 2012

This week was a little rough at first because my little brother Jesse left on his mission.  He is such a great example to all of us and I am so proud of the choice that he made to go on a mission and serve the people of San Juan, Puerto Rico.  I love him and will miss him so much but I know he will do a great job and his Little nieces and nephews will look up to him so much.  So this week I tried to do as much as I could with him before he left.  He had so many things to do that it was hard to fit time in but when we did Dakota loved spending time with him.
I love how much Dakota loves Jesse he would always grab for him every time he saw him and would just like to play around with him.  Look how happy Dakota is with his uncle.

My happy little baby:)

For family night this week we all went over to my parents house and played games this time we played Dance Central and everyone danced against each other this is Daniel and Jesse going up against each other.  This was seriously the funnest time we have all had together we all suck at dancing so it was fun to watch everyone make a fool of themselves. 

This is all the nieces and nephews together saying goodbye to Jesse.  It was so cute to see them all say bye to him I don't think they really understand what is happening but to watch them cry and be so sad broke my heart because it showed me how much family really means.

Again my happy little boy with his uncle!!

My family saying bye:(

Cute boys!!!

As many of you know almost two weeks ago there was a big shooting that killed 1 police officer and wounded 6 more.  To show them how much everyone cared Ogden City put together a huge funeral together at the Dee Event Center that thousands attended.  They then had a huge procession that was about 8 miles long.  They had over 500 law enforcement vehicles that were there all in a row.  My sister Stephanie her son Wyatt, My sister Callee, Daniel Dakota and I all went to show our respect.  We stood outside Smiths for close to 3 hours watching all the police pass by on their way to Ogden cemetery. It truly was amazing to see and I'm glad I had the opportunity to be there. 

Wyatt waiting for the procession to begin

Dakota hanging out all bundled up with his flag.

Our family together ready to show our respect to those that protect us on a daily basis.

All the police motorcycle riders.  I think there was at least 60-75 of them

Officer Francom's casket on the Fire engine.  Many people told me that even most firefighters don't get this privilege.  So I thought it was neat how the community came together for this.

Dakota finally had to take a nap.  The procession was about 2+ hours long.  It was awesome!

I finally got a picture with Malena and her sweet baby Cache.  Dakota loves this little man and was so excited to see him.  He kept trying to grab him the whole night.  I think they are going to be such great friends just like their mommas!  Look how good Malena looks just 1 week after giving birth:) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh.. Youre so sweet friend! But I think they will be best buddies! Dakota was so cute with Cache:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome your little brother is serving a mission!!! Dakota cracks me up, i love his smile and cheeks!!! That is greatyou guys went to the funeral gathering thing for that officer... that was amazing!

    ReplyDelete