Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 1-7, 2011

This week was the start of the new year and we are so excited for what it has in store for our family!  This week we started off by hanging out with friends and family.  This picture is of how happy Kota Bear is when he wakes up every morning.  He seriously wakes up this happy every day and I love it.  I am so lucky to have such a happy baby and he makes our home such a better place.
 This week the Bachelor started again and we have a tradition to watch it and Daniels moms house with a bunch of our friends as you can tell I was a little bored on Monday so I decided to decorate.  I haven't ever done this before so I thought that this would be fun so I printed all the girls pictures out and put them on cupcakes on my new cupcake stand I got for Christmas.

Cupcake stand with the Bachelor Ben and his girls :)

The Bachelor Banner

The setup before everyone came

Of course you can't have the Bachelor party without the roses!
These were my favorite and we had some sparkling apple juice instead of wine haha I just wish I got some wine glasses to go with it :)

More of the girls and decorations

I printed up cheat sheets for everyone to have their own so we knew who was who.  We were all able to remember the girls because we could take notes (except no one really used them they were just for fun as well since I was on a roll) I wish I got a picture of everyone there but I forgot but it was so much fun I loved it!

This week one of my best friends Malena had her cute little baby boy Cache so we went up to the hospital (I went a couple times because I was so excited for her and couldn't wait for Daniel to get off work)  This is Daniel and Cache he has so much hair and looks just like his dad Lance.  It is so fun to have such a great friend experience this and have a kid that Dakota can hang out with.  I think that they are going to be such great friends.  Dakota met him this week once they went home and he couldn't take his eyes off of him it was so cute!  I think that Malena is already such a great mom and I love her so much and I can't wait to watch Cache grow up and have lots of fun. Congrats you two I am so happy for you guys.

3 comments:

  1. Haha i love the bachelor get together and what you made... so cute! I love dakotas smile, jarris loves morning time too... its the best having happy babies! You guys are such cute parents! Thats awesome malena had her baby! I agree.. i have always thought she was going to be an awesome mom.. hence the nickname: momalena. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terra LOVED your decorations! I am going to have to tell mom about your party, she is a huge fan. She takes notes all the time. Dakota is super handsome can't believe how bigbhe is already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That party was a blast!! the last thing we did before our lives changed:) But i cant wait for Cache to grow up a little so him and Dakota can be best friends! And thanks for the amazing example you have shown me to model my mommy skills after! We love you! :)

    ReplyDelete