Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 16-22, 2012

This week has kinda been a blur but it started out with my kota bear having to get tubes put into his ears.  I know I was just worrying about everything but I was nervous to have him go into surgery and I wasn't going to be in there with him.  They just took him from me and said we will be back.  I felt all different kinds of emotions but it ended up going really well.  He woke up out of surgery and was a little uncomfortable from the medicine they used to put him a sleep for the surgery but that night he was ready to play and happier then ever.  So I was glad we did it.
Dakota before we went to the hospital for his tubes in his ears.

This is how happy he was to get tubes in his ears and this is 12 hours since the last time he had eaten anything.  He was happy and ready to go. 

Kota bear in his hospital bed isn't he so cute in his little gown and socks.  I wish I could have kept them:)

Mommy not wanting to give her baby to the doctors and nurses.  It is funny how protective you become when you become a mom.  The surgery only lasted about 10 minutes but then we had to wait about an hour to be able to see him but it was okay everything went great and we are glad we did this to help dakota feel better.

Grandma Carol thought thinks that when you feel sick you need a present to feel better so she went out and bought this cute little walker for dakota and some clothes.  He loved the walker and was on the move as soon as he was put in the walker.  He would go as fast as he could and run into all the walls then back up and do it all over again.  He loved it!! He played in it for ever and didn't want to get out.

I hope this movie works but this is how much fun he was having in his new walker.

Kota bear and his cousin Zoe.  They are so cute and love to hang out together all the time.  All Dakotas cousins love to play with him and always want to try and help whenever they can.  It is so much fun to watch them grow up. 

This week was a good week Dakota learned how to army crawl and I think soon he will crawling all over on his hands and knees and then soon after walking.  I am looking forward to this so much.  Everyone says how it is a lot of work and you wish that they would just sit still but I am looking forward to being able to play more and then going on walks and exploring all over the place. 

Also this week me and a group of girlfriends started to play BUNCO which we will play once a month and I loved it, we had so much fun and I got to spend time with my best friends which is even better!!  I can't wait until we play next month:)

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable.. sad he had to get tubes, they seem so common these days with the little ones, i am glad they have them to help, ear aches are the worst. He is such a happy little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! Keep writing so it gives me ideas to write about!! I'm glad he is feeling better! And I can't wait for bunco next month either!!! yes!

    ReplyDelete