Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

I know this is a little late but on Feb. 22, 2011 my mom turned 50!! So we wanted to make sure that she knew that we loved her so my sisters Alicia and Callee helped me make a Birthday cake for her I think it turned out awesome and every time I look at it I can see my mom... Many of you know my mom and her love for Alaska and for the outdoors so this is a little of her... I love my mom more then she will ever know she does everything for us and never makes us feel bad when we call at the worst times needing help... She is the most selfless person I know and I look up to her more then she will ever know. When I think of becoming a mom I just hope and pray that I can be a percentage of what my mom is. She was and is always there for me and I don't know what I would have done without her. I love you mom!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment