Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

32 Weeks & Friends Baby Shower!!

So I have the best friends a girl could ask for they threw an awesome baby shower for me and went above and beyond to make me feel special!! Thanks everyone for coming to the shower it made us feel so special!!
I don't know what I would do without these girls (Lindsay, Kylee, & Malena) they did everything for this shower and it was awesome. I just love them so much and don't know where I would be without them!!

All the girls at the shower except my mom and mother in law who were nice enough to take the picture:) The best friends a girl could ask for they all gave me the cutest things for Dakota I can't wait to use everything!!

D is for Dakota I can't wait to hang this up in the baby room



Lots of baby clothes!!! They were all perfect:)

All these pictures are of the decorations from the shower.
The theme is owls and I loved everything they made!





The cutest Diaper cake!

Me at 32 Weeks!
Time is going by pretty fast and I just realized how little time I have left and how much I have left to do before little Dakota arrives! I can hardly wait!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! The shower turned out so cute!!! I am so sad I couldn't make it... Looks like you got a lot of cute stuff!!! Miss you friend! p.s. Did I tell you I am SO excited for you guys! You and Daniel are going to be such GREAT parents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I am so excited for you guys. I'm also sorry I didn't make it, wanted to be there! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are doing owls! You look awesome for 32 weeks! Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed with these baby shower details. Keep posting such details here. At a local LA venue I too attended a cousin’s vintage inspired bash. The vintage DIY décor is not at all easy but the host had done a great work. Amazing glitz was created to the bash with the creative DIY decorations.

    ReplyDelete