Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 16 — A photo of my family: Isn’t my family cute ;) and soon it will grow by one, I can’t wait….

I sure am lucky to have these two boys in my life they make me smile everyday!! I can't believe that I will be out numbered by boys in my house 3:1 it doesn't seem fair but I guess I will have alot of boys to take care of me! Daniel is the best thing in my life and I couldn't imagine life without him he works so hard for us and I sure did win the jackpot with him... Boz keeps me going all the time but he also makes me clean all the time (so he doesn't eat things) but my house seems to stay cleaner with him around... He is so fun to play with and watch how happy he makes daniel.. Daniel has always loved dogs and it is rubbing off a bit.. I hate to think that our lives probably won't ever be without a dog in it but its fun at the same time because we get out alot with him so we can play with him at the river and in the mountains. He sure does make me feel safe though. And the soon to enter the world Dakota already has me so excited to meet him. I know i'm 4 months away but I love feeling him in my tummy and knowing that he is our little boy!! I just love my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment