Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Friday, December 3, 2010

20 Weeks Half way there!!!

I'm 20 weeks today!! I'm not sure if it has been fast or not but I am sure excited to see our little boy! It will be so fun to have him around!! But there are a few things that I will be looking back on and smiling!

1- Just because you say your okay with gaining weight doesn't mean it is easy!
2- I now give into my cravings which I'm sure won't be good in the long run but I sure love it now.
3- I still fit into all my clothes:) But I'm getting close to having to break down and buy maternity clothes I'm sure.
4- Pre-Nesting doesn't just happen a couple weeks before the baby comes I want to get everything ready but I know that I still have awhile.
5- Eating lots of small meals everyday it just a good excuse to eat more!
6- Pregnancy brain really happens... I found that out today when I locked myself out of the house when I took boz outside to play and then I stood at my door not knowing what to do and then after freezing a bit and deciding who I should call to help me get in I remembered we had a spare!! I froze for no reason apparently:0
7- Being pregnant a cute is harder to me then I thought... But daniel always says that I'm the cuttest pregnant girl he has ever saw just to make me feel better... Oh how I love him!!
8- You feel like everyone is staring at you and its okay!
9- I can feel Dakota kick now instead of the little bubbles which I love! and Daniel can't wait until he can feel him too He says its no fair that I get to have him for 9 months.. Then I told him he could do it if he wants it would save me the weight gain, strechmarks etc.. But then he says he will just wait..
10- Everytime we see the ultrasounds at our appointments we think how we are so blessed and what a miracle to be able to see our baby and his growth..

I love this experience and I truly am okay with everything that comes with it I know everyone says you'll get lots of strechmarks and your body will never be the same but everytime I see my sisters with their babies I think to myself that it will all be worth it and its okay... I look forward to the future and what it holds for us!!

1 comment:

  1. OH friend I love hearing about all your pregnancy stories! You will be the best mom in the whole world! I can't wait to see the cute little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete