Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 05 — Top 10 pet peeves
1- Not putting the seat down on the toilet or not flushing the toilet!!! Gross!!
2- Not only is it dangerous but holding your baby in the front seat of your car while driving just so you can have some peace and quiet!! I will give you the “dirty look” if I see you doing it just so you know….
3- Honking your horn at someone! I hate this I know some people don’t like to sit at a green light to long but are you really going to be there that long to worry about it, I think not.
4- Parents that don’t have time for their kids! Don’t have them if you are going to ignore them their whole life… I’m not talking about if you have to work but when you come home and all you can think of is doing something that doesn’t involve your kids every night shame on you. Your kids look up to you more then you will ever now so spend time with them while they want to or you will wonder one day why they never want to be with you.
5- Someone that calls your cell phone 10 times in a row just to see if they might answer the 10th time. They are probably busy so leave a message and I’m sure they will call you back. I’m okay with a couple times but seriously 10 times!!!
6- Not washing your hands after going to the bathroom!! I work at a place where you can hear if the water goes on or not and I wish I couldn’t tell but you would be surprised how many people don’t wash their hands after going to the bathroom. So if that’s you don’t wonder why I followed behind you with a Clorox wipe to sanitize everything you touched on the way out!!!
7- Being Late! I hate being late (I’m not perfect so it happens occasionally) and I don’t like when other people are late….. I’m okay with a couple times but every time gets old!
8- Liars…. I hate when people lie I usually can tell if your lying to me and it makes me mad especially if I know the truth and can’t just read it on your face. It doesn’t help you, you usually just dig yourself into a big hole when you lie!
9- When people won’t let you help them… They say they are okay and you really know that they need help no matter how big or small. Just let me help you if I can it will make both of us feel better!
10- When people think that having everything and all the money makes them better than other people. I’m okay with people having things and having money I wish everyone had that blessing but when you think you are better because your shirt cost $50 and mine was a hand me down don’t think that makes you better that just means you have a $50 shirt.. Not everyone has money so if you do figure out a way to share it with others and don’t be surprised if I think your dumb if I here you say something about being better than others because your bank account has a few more dollars then the next person… Your character is all that matters to me.. I will never let earthly materials determine if I can associate with you!

Well thanks for reading I’m sure some of you can agree or disagree with my pet-peeves so let me know. What are yours?

1 comment: