Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Friday, July 29, 2011

Kota Bear up until today (8-13 weeks or 3 months old)

Dakota and Great Grandma Chase

Look at his cute little smile everytime I see his smile it makes my heart melt....

Aunt Lindsay... He loves when she comes over to play and cuddle with him

This is one spoiled boy his aunt randi and uncle adam love him so much they are leaving to Kansas next week for 3 years and so I think we might have a few road trips so they don't miss kota growing up.


South Ogden Fireworks

Dakotas first Fireworks at South Ogden Days 10 weeks old

Jesse loves playing with Dakota and goofying around with him...

Ready to go on a walk with mommy!!

Look at my little stud He is so cute.... How can you help but love this little man:)

Dakotas first swimming adventure at Aunt Malenas Birthday Party

Dakotas Blessing Day

Dakotas Blessing was such a great experience to see his dad bless him... I have such a great husband that supports me and our family... Thanks for all you do babe I love you so much!!

Kaysville Parade

Just hanging out with mom

This is Dakota on Aunt Callees wedding day! Isn't he so cute... It was such a fun wedding we love you callee

Every week my sisters and their kids get to go to the movies at the theater for a kids movie summer... It is so fun we watch all the fun kid movies and I have someone to go with me...

Daddy and his little buddy aren't they so cute!!!

Horse and Hitch parade for the Pioneer Days

I could just eat him up!!

Our little Redneck family ready for the rodeo... We had so much fun at the Rodeo it was one of the best rodeos I've been to at the Ogden Pioneer Rodeo


Todays picture of Dakota sleeping while I post all of these updates.  Look at how he sleeps with his arms up.  He hated being swaddled because he couldn't have his arms up like this... It is so cute how he looks so comfortable....

No comments:

Post a Comment