Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Friday, July 29, 2011

First time with Grandpa and the Splash Pad (8 weeks old)

We went to Dakotas cousin Casons birthday party when Dakota was 8 weeks old on June 23 at the Riverdale Splash Pad and it was alot of fun... I wasn't planning on getting Dakota wet we just were going to hang out but my dad loves his grandkids and always wants to do something fun with them so he came and got Kota Bear from me and striped him down to his onesie and went and tried out the water.  Kota loves the water but I'm not sure he loves cold water but he did pretty good for his first time at a water park






He finally decided he had enough cold water.... I love my dad so much and love how fun he always is and is willing to have so much fun with his kids and grandkids... Thanks for everything dad I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment