Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby update!

Well sorry about being so bad in December I don't know how many really read it anyway so if your interested in the last posts in december let me know and I'll get them for you. But as for now I will up date you alittle on our Baby.

I am now 25 weeks and 4 days!! I can hardly wait for our little man to arrive. I think that it is going so slow but I really only have 3 months left and then he will be here.

Some facts about me and pregnancy:
- I love being pregnant, I know it comes with weight gain and stretch marks but to feel your child kick inside of you makes it all worth it!
- I have now gained 12 pounds up to today
- I still don't own a maternity shirt or pair of pants and am still in my regular clothes but I am thinking about the switch more and more everyday because the pants are starting to get tighter and the shirts are as well.
- I can see my stomach move when I am being kicked or punched by Dakota and so can Daniel. He thinks it is pretty cool but when he tries to feel him he relaxes and doesn't let Daniel feel him.
- I really love buying baby stuff more then I care to buy anything else! I think anything small is adorable.
- I am attempting to make Dakota's bedding (wish me luck) it is really cute and the theme is Farm Animals. Daniel as always been a country boy at heart and one day when we can we will move to the country and live on a ranch but as of now we are bringing the farm to us. I'll show you the finished product sometime soon I hope.
- We have the baby crib and dresser up and I love looking in his room it gets me so excited to see him.
- I haven't had much cravings the whole time and I have been feeling great!
- I love my Hypnobirthing class! I think everyone should take that class even if you don't choose to have you child natural. I decided that for the rest of the pregnancy I only want to be surrounded by positive people and stories. When you tell people that you are going natural everyone tends to think negative and has the immediate response to share a horror story but I don't care to hear them because I just want to keep a positive mindset and I don't need the scary stories to worry me! So if your reading this I would love to hear happy stories but please at least until I have my baby keep the scary horror stories to yourself:)
- Everyday I realize how truly lucky I am to have Daniel in my life, I think to myself everyday that I love him but then the next day he surprises me and I love him even more then the day before. He is going to be a great dad and I can't wait to watch him with his little boy! Even though I will be outnumbered.
- I love my family! Everyone has been so supportive and I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to surround Daniel and I.

Time is going fast and I can't wait.... I will post more in the next post and hopefully have pictures for those of you asking.

4 comments:

  1. Terra!
    Wow, that is unbelieveably awesome that you are going to go natural! Did I ever tell you that Rach was a home birth? I had her natural and it went so smoothly. Of course there was pain but I would do it again which says something :) Ppl always ask me how I was able to go natural and honestly, Todd and I just prayed everyday that things would be okay and Terra, I felt Him with me when I had her, so I wasn't even scared. It was a wonderful feeling. You will do great, i'm so excited for you two, ur in for the most joyous time of ur lives but I don't have to tell u that, soon enough u'll know for urself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been way behind in the blogging world and am just barely finding out that you are pregnant! Yay!! How exciting! I'm so excited for you! Little boys are so much fun! I had Tate natural. I wished I would have prepared a little better but I'm really glad I did the natural birth thing and got that experience. That's cool that you are planning to go natural and that's smart of you to take the hypnobirthing class. I wish I would have done something like that. Good luck! Can't wait to see your little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to post the crib and baby stuff chica!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey send me your email address so i can invite you to my blog. nicoleannswenson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete