Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One last thing for the day. I finally went shopping last weekend after waiting for what seemed like forever and I came out with these! I just love them and I'm sure there will be more to come soon!
Daniel has always loved the little cowboy look and always said that he wanted overalls for his babies so when I saw these I just couldn't pass them up. You should have seen how excited he was when I showed him.. He loved them now all we are missing is the boots and cowboy hat. Which I'm sure we will have soon:)

This boy is going to be Daniels right hand man and I can't wait to see them together it will be perfect!







1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you guys are having a baby boy too!!! Yea for us!

    ReplyDelete