Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cravings!!

I don't know about you but sometimes I think that it is okay to give into your cravings!! I did just that and bought a bag of these.........














And oh man can I tell you that you can never have enough of these (Even though I don't like chocolate this is white chocolate which isn't really chocolate at least that is what I'm told) which is really bad since I did buy a whole bag of them. I try to limit myself but they are always there tempting me.. I even told myself that I can't buy another bag unless I'm willing to share ;) What about you what is your craving? Since I love these I found a great recipe to enjoy them a little longer. It is Candy Cane Blossoms shown below if these appeal to you, you can find the recipe herehttp://www.hersheys.com/celebrate/holidays/recipes/detail.asp?id=8362&t=recipe#

Try them out and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You can share with me, I love those things! I remember craving pickles, I went through a few jars of them with Zoe. I hardly ever eat them when I am not Pregnant.

    ReplyDelete