Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Are you reading?

So I know that this seems funny but I have been really bad at this blogging thing and I just wanted to know how many people really look at my blog! I feel like I am just posting info that no one reads... So if you would and if you are reading this leave a comment so I know if I should continue to blog! I will promise to blog alot more if I know you are reading... Haha i know it seems funny but thanks for taking a minute and letting me know!

More posts to come:)

5 comments:

  1. You better keep posting friend!! This is the only way I know you guys are still alive!! hahah..jk but seriously we haven't seen you guys in a long time, we need to get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it, but I know how you feel. I am never sure if I want to keep doing mine either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can keep blogging. I go to Alicia's then yours to see all the fun things you are all doing.
    Claudette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you can't give me a bad time for not blogging as much. I still read your blog and check on it often. It is fun to see what you say about stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog too! Please keep blogging (if not for us, then for you)! There is a song that says something like too soon these days will pass and your gonna miss this... Anyway, I think you should blog 1) So we can know what you are up to; and 2) So you can remember everyday things.

    ReplyDelete