Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Blog

Hey everyone I had to start a new blog because I couldn't figure out how to use the pictures/videos that I take on my phone and upload them directly to my blog without getting a new blog I wish I knew but I would love everyone to continue to follow me and let me know how everyone is doing.  My new blog is http://thebrinleysest2009.blogspot.com I hope to see you there;)  I am hoping that by using my pictures/videos from my phone it will be easier to update and I will be able to stay on top of my blogs so everyone knows what we are up to in the great state of Minnesota!

No comments:

Post a Comment