Its the Brinley's.. Daniel and I were married on January 30, 2009 and it was perfect! We welcomed Dakota into our lives in April and we have loved being parents every minute. Dakota is the best baby in the whole world and we are very lucky to have him in our lives. I love being a mom and every thing it has to bring, Daniel is a great dad and works very hard for our family. I am sure lucky!!! We love to travel and always are on the go. I love daniel and dakota more than anything in the world. They are my everything! We are so excited for what the future brings..

Monday, September 28, 2009

So a couple weeks ago Daniel and I decided to go to the Ogden Balloon Festival. We had to get up a 6am and drive up to Eden. We decided to take Boz for a ride as well. We had a lot of fun seeing all the different kinds of hot air balloons


Here is the biggest hot air balloon in America I thought it looked small when they first started filling the balloon but then when it was all blown up it was huge!!





The three of us waiting for the morning to begin


My two favorite Boys!!! I love them tons.....








The start of the festivities

No comments:

Post a Comment